Thursday, July 19, 2007

Marker Mishap








Jay came down tonight after dinner to find Madeline at the table with green marker all over her body. When he asked her what she was doing, Madeline replied, "I don't want to get sunburned." Apparently, she thought she was practicing preventative medicine! He took her outside to show some neighbors and we obviously had to keep from laughing as we reminded her that she is to keep her markers on the paper. She then enjoyed taking a bath in green water. Great memories. Thank you, Crayola, for making washable markers!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Good thing Grammie was not there to see the creativity of Madeline....I would have struggled with giggles!
Perhaps this is an artist in the making!
Loved it!
Grammie

Anonymous said...

You have the most beautiful family. I enjoyed catching up on your last few years of life! What a blessing to see you with your husband and childern. I loved every memory! And I am anticipating a time in the near future to experience one of your amazing cakes! You are so beautiful and talented and I have missed you so much! :)